Saturday 17 January 2009

BLOG OVERHAULIN'

I had decided before Christmas that in the New Year I'd like to change the look of my blog. I like what I had but I wanted it to be more linked with my website. If you click here you'll know what I mean.

After a few hours of messing around with it yesterday this is what I came up with. What do you think?

There's a bit more progress going on in the studio/sewing room conversion so I'll have some more photo's for you soon.....I think I maybe getting a little ahead of myself as I've been sneakily looking at bean bags, chaise longs, already whittled the wallpaper samples down to 3 favourites, storage out of the Ikea catalogue....and anything else I can find on the net :)

We had a bit of a trauma yesterday involving the other half's car, a VERY misguided youth and the police which resulted in us not going out for a meal last night :( maybe we will go next weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I like the new look, it does co-ordinate well with with your website. Sorry to hear about the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with pink! :)

    I'm sorry to hear about your little accident thing. I hope all is well now tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and black is a great combination. I must admit I change the look/header of my blog regularly, or else I get a bit bored with it!

    Sorry to hear about the car :-(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma
    Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog! I think your new look blog is great, really punchy and as you say, coordinates with your site. I am SO envious of your new sewing room! Can't wait to see it as it takes shape. Lots of lovely before and after photos! Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of your blog...hope your can is recovering well :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx