Friday 1 May 2009

Audrey's Country Crafts Bag Swap - Sent

Now that Alexandra (Daisies Days) has received her bag swap parcel I can now show you the bag I made.

As Alex said her favourite colour was purple....off I went on a mission to find some yummy fabric and found these two shades of purple. Inside the lining is a lovely lemon colour cotton.

And some felted flowers (which I bought from Paper-and-string even before I started blogging) so I thought they would be perfect to embellish the bag. Alex also likes buttons so there are some in the middle of the flowers.

And then I thought I would have a go at a felt purse so after a couple of hours of sketching and hand sewing this is what I came up with. There is a little diamante in the centre of the flower.....couldn't resist a little bit of sparkle :)
Pop over to Daisie Days to have a look at the other goodies I put in her parcel. One swap down 2 to go...... I LOVE SWAPS!!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stuff you sent there Emma - I'm sure the recipient is thrilled to bits. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kitty, I had so much fun making them :) slightly addicted to swaps me thinks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Those are beautiful, she will be soooooooo pleased!!!!

    Have a great, crafty weekend : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag! I've sent my bag off, just wondering when my swap parcel will drop through my door!

    Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!!! They are both just brilliant!!! (..I love purple..)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks gorgeous! I love the hape of the bag
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx