Monday 12 July 2010

I WON A PRIZE!!

I actually won a prize!!! I think in my life time I can count on one hand the amount of times I have entered something and won. Over on the Moo blog back in May I left a comment on their "Whats in a brand name?" post. They have some pretty useful discussions going on between comments and I was picked as one of the favourites. I won 200 free business cards of my own design. As they were the larger business cards as apposed to the mini moo cards I normally buy I thought I'd try something different and have some shots of my new collection on the back.

What do you think?

I was planning on doing a big Tah Dah post today with some exciting news but it will have to wait until all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations.....and ooooh, sounds very interesting....there is only so much excitement us fellow bloggers can take you know!! Tease!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!
    Congrats! That's so cool to win something and can totally relate to your excitement, I'm not a winning type myself...
    Most important cards looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's great, well done!
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards look fab. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx