Wednesday 17 November 2010

Coming soon!!

I will be posting my first Christmas Tutorial tomorrow, it will be the first of 4 and you can win the items that I made whilst doing the tute just by commenting......easy peasy!!! I'll even be telling you where you can buy all the materials to make them :D

This is the state of my projects table.....ongoing projects that is......some where under there are: bags to be made, cosmetic pouches to be sewn together, Christmas tutes, felt purses to be hand stitched, items for my Christmas extravaganza give away (also coming soon), new projects and my cutting scissors somewhere (cant seem to find them so I'm guessing they are hiding).

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, can't wait to see what it is! I need to get a crack on with some more Christmas crafting! Talk soon, hugs Rxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the tutorials...
    YAY
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I can guess what it is? Your dining room is looking good, you'll have to show us an 'after' picture too
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx