Tuesday 2 November 2010

Last

The last of my sneak peeks is here. Fingers crossed I will have all the new bags listed on my website by Friday. The radiator scenario if anyone is interested (I know its such a boring subject), is disconnected and capped off for now. We now need to find somewhere that has ones that fit (off the shelf ones do not :( oh well, nothing is every easy in the bagladee household).

Photoshop'ing and cutting fabric are at the top of my list today......lets see how far I get?

2 comments:

  1. The sneaky peek looks good Emma! Have you tried Magnet for your radiator? We've had success there before for other odd sized things
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. magic colors, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx