Friday 1 September 2017

September.....

Well my lovelies, I can hardly believe that it is September!!! Does that now mean that the Summer is over? I hope not, I dont think I'm ready for tights, big jumpers, log fires....hang on they all sound pretty nice to me, I love being cosy :D Maybe Autumn wont be as bad after all!

As you all know I finished work back at the end of May and I have had a wonderful three months to myself, sewing, baking, cooking, reading....just generally being creative without any timelines or routines. It has been amazing and although I wish it could continue, reality is I have to get back to work. Bills have to get paid, you all know how it is.

So cue the many job applications, interviews and me stressing myself stupid about going back into a job. Then finally this week it happened.....I sent in my CV, I was asked to go for an interview, I was nervous - god I was nervous, so much so I couldn't even eat breakfast. Five minutes into the interview and I was totally fine. The company is small but with a large turnover, the people are lovely, the office is AMAZING, the job is exactly what I was looking and hoping for......it almost all sounds too good to be true!!! And then they offered me the job on the spot!!!!! My first day will be 11th September and I cant wait, I'm so excited. Do people actually say that about going to work lol :D

I just hope it all turns out as I hope and that I am good enough to fulfil the position, 13 years in the same company was a very long time, so it makes you nervy about something so different and new.

So this means that everything changes again, I will be stocking up my website and etsy shop this coming week and I'm afraid that will pretty much be it for the short term. I am still trying to set up my new venture (I can never just do one thing at a time lol) which will be slow and steady. But until I settle into my new job, which is different hours and further to travel to, I have no idea what 'spare time' I will have. I will still hopefully be making clothes for myself and will try to keep my blog updated as much as I can. 

They say, nothing ever stays the same, well that is very true for me. Another unexpected chapter to be written and I'm going with it, who knows where it will take me???

I have lots planned for next week so hopefully there will be a few posts for the next couple of weeks to keep you going :D

Have a fabulous weekend, we have my Dad visiting this weekend so that will mean, good food, good wine and good company......

Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx