Saturday 9 September 2017

Crochet hook rolls, oh yes and pretty button too!

Happy Friday my lovelies, I hope that you've had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I know I am, I'm hoping to be able to spend a couple of hours sewing at some point. Skimming through my saved posts I had almost forgotton to show you this....


What do you do when you learn to crochet, you buy some pretty crochet hooks and you want somewhere to keep them safe????? Well you go and make yourself a hook roll of course :D


In my favourite colours too!


I actually added a loop later on to safely store my embroidery scissors too....perfect.


It wouldn't be complete without some cute buttons.


Finishing touch...one of my labels. 
I love it, practical and pretty.

Have a fantastic weekend,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx