Wednesday 26 November 2008

To Do List Part.....errrmmm too many ;) Day 4

Littl' Piggies
OK here's set 4 of my pouches these ones have the most adorable piggies with wings. I matched the fabric up with some organic cotton for the lining and again co-ordinating zips.

I'm starting to run low on zips so I think I may take a trip to ribbon moon and stock up :D yey!!! I love supplies shopping.

The pouches and purses are starting to be snapped up already so if you would like any of them don't forget to email me or leave a comment here. Day 5 tomorrow which will feature cute little hedgehogs!!!

Finger update: took the elastoplast off today to let the air get to it to dry out which was fine until I caught it at work and it bled again so on went another plaster :o/

Be sure to check back tomorrow I have a little Christmas inspired post to add after the last of the pouches/purses!!

5 comments:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx