Monday 21 February 2011

Remember this photo? Well just look at her now!!

Remember this photo from this post?
After some gentle persuasion, a little bit of ironing and top stitching she now looks like this.....



Isn't she pretty? She's a little reminiscent of Spring, full of the hope of Summer and her name is Cordelia. Some might think it a little strange for me to name each of my bags but I think they all have a personality of their own.
I have sold 1 already and the other 2 are available to buy here.

2 comments:

  1. she's beautiful, I love all your bags, and their lovely names.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em, she's gorgeous! Very pretty, summery colours!
    R xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx