Friday 21 October 2011

On their travels...

Edit: the kits are now available directly from my website here
------------------------------------------------------------

These little cutie pies are on their travels to far away destinations. The gingerbread gang and their house (although I do sometimes wonder how they all get through that tiny door??) are on their way to New Zealand. I wish I had have been able to hand deliver them as well as hand make them :( *sigh* well at least I know they'll enjoy their new home. They were so excited before they left ;)

And this cute set are winging their way to Australia....see I could have dropped these off on my way to New Zealand!!!

I'm amazed at how popular my decorations have been, I can remember last Christmas packing the 'ginger' felt away and feeling a little sad that it would be a long time before I would sew another again. But this year has passed over so quickly I barely noticed and before long I was sewing them by the dozen again :D

They are available to buy here and here. If you would like to make your own from my kits there are an Angel, Gingerbread man & Gingerbread house kits available to buy. I will be adding those to my website later on today. Links will be posted soon.

** the gingerbread man kits are very low on stock so be quick if you don't want to be disappointed**

1 comment:

  1. They are all adorable, I don't know how you can bring yourself to part with them, is there any thing you can't make ? : ) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx