Saturday 1 October 2011

Whats all this then??

Wow, its almost like its not even the 1st of October today, the sun is shining and its gloriously warm. I love waking up to good weather, it always puts me in a good mood.


The last couple of weeks have seen me working on some new projects, this is one of them, where I'm branching into new territory with things I never thought I would.....


I've spent this week thinking, "Will they, wont they" (work) and I will find out soon enough. In fact I will find out after next weekend.

I couldn't be happier at the moment, things are really starting to go places with Bagladee, I've even had the discussion with C about maybe reducing my hours some more at work!!! However I still need that cushion until C goes back into work. Oh how I would have loved to have had a year and a half off work.....well he did deserve it after flogging himself for 10 year then having a health scare so maybe my deal in all this is pretty sweet :D

Have a fab weekend and enjoy that sunshine, it wont be round for very long....well this is England after all.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds very interesting. I am loving the felt colours. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued
    (is that spelt right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh something felty!!
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx