Friday 11 November 2011

Sheila Fleet Gallery


I've been so busy lately that I didn't get a chance to show you all these gorgeous clutch bags. They are now on sale at the Sheila Fleet Gallery in Orkney. So if you are passing by please do pop in and have a look, Sheila also designs the most beautiful jewellery.

30 Bridge Street
Kirkwall
Orkney
KW15 1HP
Scotland
There are 5 different clutch bags in the shop but these are 3 new ones. You can also get the Juicy clutch and the Amarillo clutch, unless they have sold out of course :D


These 3 new bags are now available to buy from my website here, now you know the drill there are a limited number of these (I only have 1 of each) so be quick before they're sold out.


Did you know that each clutch bag has a bow on the front in the same fabric, it frames the rhinestone flower nicely and gives a different dimension to the detail on the front of the bag.
Oh how I love to make clutch bags :D

2 comments:

  1. I certainly *will* pop in and take a look! How exciting - Sheila Fleet merchandise is very well regarded hereabouts.....good luck!
    alice in orkney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an ex-Orkney dweller with most of my family up there, I congratulate you, good place to be stocked! Have to pop in next time I'm visiting the grandchildren ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx