Sunday 30 August 2009

Did you think I'd disappeared?

Just thought I'd pop by and let you know that I haven't disappeared from blogland.....Oooohhh nooooo!! I travelled up to my parents Friday (the traffic was a nightmare - Leeds festival need I say more?) Any who, I've done a little bit of sewing, met up with some friends, bought some much needed lining fabric and had some lovely home cooked food. Today we went for a walk along the beach in South Shields and then polished off some very tasty fish and chips (it always tastes better when you eat it by the sea). Ted, my Mam's westie loved paddling in the sea and running on the sand.....he's fast asleep now though I think we wore him out, bless!

So tomorrow I'm off to visit my Dad and then it will be time to tackle the traffic of all the bank holiday'ers travelling back home. Grrrr.....not a good driver in slow traffic!!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx