Tuesday 18 August 2009

Lost - revisted

After a couple of hours painting the studio I felt the need to pop back and post again. I spent a little while after work updating my CV and reading the lovely supportive comments left by super duper bloggy friends, this gave me a lot of food for thought. So whilst painting and listening to Smooth FM, things started to slip back into perspective......

Chris made me realise that I am not alone in either feeling like this or experiencing the effects of the economy, I got lovely hugs from Diane, Rachel and Daisie (Alex) and Kim made me remember that I should always focus my energies on what makes me feel happy rather than the negative aspects.

And as always Andrea you are totally spot on with your advice: "don't sweat the small stuff and its all small stuff..that's not taking away from you that you are having a horrible time its just to give you a ray of light in knowing that everything is always happening perfectly even though you can't always see it..life is challenges and without these challenges we wouldn't get any better as people or any stronger or learn anything and so there would be no moving forward just simply existing...take a day at a time matey and things will work out."

I love blog land and all the lovely people I've met along the way, you truly are the best!!! Hugs back to you all.......xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for that mayey:-) Hope today goes better for you! Better get ready for work!I will email you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you are feeling brighter...i think it's hard to stay upbeat and full of beans when working 2 jobs (lets face it, your job + bagladee = 2 jobs)
    PLUS you are working on a book (still SO excited for you about that!)
    AND you are working way hard on (also v.exciting) your nearly-ready studio room.
    When you are that busy and one 'bit' isn't going as it should it is so easy for it all to come crashing down round you!
    I say take a holiday, even if it's just one day, & concentrate on things you want to do and that you love,and hopefully the troublesome area will sort itself out whilst you are having some fun :-)
    Oh, and hardwork is ALWAYS worth it, even if bosses don't appreciate you, you can always be proud of yourself, and if I were you I'd be super-proud of all your hard work :-)
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one, am going to take some of this great advice myself. Including my favorite FM station. That always helps! lol
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. a pressie for you http://jojoebi.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx