Sunday 3 April 2011

1st day over

Only just realised that the photo I posted yesterday was of my stand with a bag missing from the display. Doh! I will take another tomorrow.

So with the first day over I am feeling pretty shattered but I think that's due to the last 4weeks catching up on me. A good day all in all, some said the footfall was down on last year for the 1st day but I thought it was pretty busy and with 2 orders in the bag I'm definitely a happy camper.

I've caught up with some of the crafters I met last year which was so lovely and have already made some new friends.

Being surrounded by so many talented people is such a privilege and can appreciate the time and hard work that is put into their creations. Feeling very inspired today. Now off for a hearty meal and a well deserve glass of vino.

Cheers! X
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. The picture you posted earlier was lovely, even if you did forget to put a bag on the display.

    Wishing you lots of luck for the rest of the exhibition. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx