Sunday 24 April 2011

From Emma To Emma

I have been meaning to write this post for weeks (sorry Emma) but I just haven't gotten round to it. Pre-BCTF when I was stressing myself silly, Emma from over at Moo and Mouse asked me if I'd ever tried Lavender to help calm and de-stress myself and then kindly said she would send me something in the post.

I was so excited when I saw this envelope in the post box!!! Isn't it soooo pretty hand stamped and coloured by Emma herself, I love it.


And inside (sorry there was no time for photographing wrapped parcels as I was too busy ripping off the wrapping...oooops!) was this gorgeous handmade lavender heart, which smells divine.


Beautiful embroidery.


It is hanging just above my sewing desk so that it can soothe me whilst I work and when the door has been shut over night it fills the studio with the lovely scent of lavender....all ready for a days work.


Thank you so much Emma, it was a lovely gift and very thoughtful. xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's really pretty. Lucky you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome, nothing makes me happier than making things for other people.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx