Wednesday 13 April 2011

Here we go again

Its only been 1 week since the end of BCTF 2011 and already I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground. And its looking very likely that they're not going to anytime soon either. In the middle of getting orders ready and contacting possible new customers I am trying to compose myself for longer than 5 minutes to prepare for this..... Handmade in Britain 2011 at the very gorgeous Bath Assembly Rooms. It is a trade and public fair, which I have never attempted before. Talking to buyers, selling and networking at the same time....easy (I hope) ;) I am so excited its ridiculous, especially since I received my Exhibitors manual and floor plan today. Look at where my stand will be situated (little red box)..... ....right next to one of the very beautiful fireplaces, how apt :D If you would like to come down and have a look/shop/natter here are the details:

Bagladee

Stand : HIB 49

Handmade in Britain 2011

Assembly Rooms, Bennett St, Bath. Avon BA1 2QH

----

17th-19th June (Private view evening 16th June)

Tickets are £3 and that's including a catalogue (BARGAIN!!)

I still cant believe how bagladee is blossoming and how far we have come since last year, its amazing. Doing something that I truly love for a living, I never thought that would happen. I hope that I have made the right decisions for this year and I am writing something towards the end of the year along the same lines.
I LOVE BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx