Tuesday 29 September 2009

More presents...YEY!!

Oh I am such a lucky girl, today the post man brought me another gift. This is from another bloggy friend Nicola, which was a thank you for the baby bag I custom made for her a little while ago....

And LOOK what it is!!!!! Little bags embroidered with my alias on :D this is such an awesome present Nicola, I love it.

Its definitely having a little pride of place spot on my shelf in my new studio. I really cant thank you enough its so kind of you.

Speaking of said studio, three times so far from Saturday I have nearly given in and shown you what it looks like.....I really am bursting to show you. But I'm gonna be strong not until the carpet is down. It will def be a photo heavy post....soon my pretties, soon ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased that you like it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bags embroidery - so pretty! Looking forward to seeing all those photographs of your new studio too! G

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will look fab in your studio. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice friend...love the little bags

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx