Friday 11 September 2009

Stripes, flowers and to do's

As promised here is the custom changing bag that I made for Nicola. Thankfully it arrived safely the day before yesterday :D

A medium sized changing bag, that can be adapted as a handbag once baby Bronte is older.....

Inside there is a divider creating 2 compartments, an internal zipper pocket and 3 more pockets on the inside wall of the bag....

I'm still ever so proud of this zipper pocket, it is the first of many :)
This little pouch is a wet bag....

With waterproof lining inside.

Nicola was so pleased with her bag, it made my day...no week......no it made my month. Thanks Nicola for giving me the opportunity to make such a cool and funky changing bag.

**All custom orders welcome email me for more info**
Once again the To Do list has grown out of control, and there is a fair bit of organisation needs taking in hand. There's a craft fair to stock up for, a trade fair to plan for, a website to re stock, some catching up on sleep, painting the studio to be completed......blah blah blah it goes on.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh emma thats lovely well done you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab. I love the colour combo too, I had the most boring mommy bag ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the fabrics, they go so beautifully together and look sooooo posh, a new line for the bag lady?
    Hope there are lots of things ticked off your list over the weekend!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag....will have to post a link to this post because there is no way that I'll be able to take good enough pictures!

    I've had lots of admiting glances already! Thank you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag - I love the coordinating fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bag I love the colours and you have done a super job with all those pockets...

    x Alex

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx