Sunday 14 March 2010

Time off to prep

There has been a little bit of progress this weekend, a lot of relaxing and more list writing. This coming week I'm off work, I will be trying to finish off all my samples for the trade fair (as well as lots of other jobs too).


Here is another new creation, but I've decided not to reveal the finished bag, it will spoil it for the trade fair if I show you everything.


I have written a precise list of tasks to do each day this week, lets hope I stick to it!! Now I have the studio to work in it shouldn't be difficult to stay focused.


I treated myself to a Swedish massage on Friday, and I have to say its the first time in a long time that I've felt really relaxed. Bliss!

4 comments:

  1. Jealous for the swedish masage.....bet it was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabirc of that new style bag, can't wait to see all your new creations Good luck sticking to the list! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your week off, I hope you are getting everything done that you need to
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx