Wednesday 8 September 2010

Custom Wedding Gift

Somewhere amongst all the craziness of the last few weeks and all the tasks on my 'Project Board' I managed to make this Custom Wedding cushion for a lovely lady called Nancy who lives in Kentucky, USA.

I was a little behind but Nancy was sooo lovely and I managed to get it sent off in the post. Worryingly it hasn't arrived yet but I am hoping that it will arrive any day now. Here is is pre-stuffing.

Unfortunately I forgot to photograph it fully stuffed (as normal) but you can get the gist of it from this photo. I do hope the bride and groom like their gift. You can order yours from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx