Friday 24 September 2010

Prep

Since we have just scoffed a Domino's and had a couple of glasses of wine I thought I'd stop by and post. This afternoon hasn't been that productive in terms of making anything but I've managed to prep for the weekend. After repairing a bag that had some snagged stitching I re-wrote my 'Project Board' list and did a few sketches.

And now I've had all that savoury food I am now craving something sweet (as I always do). Do you do that? I can never have anything savoury without something sweet to finish off with :D

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, yes, I always have to have something sweet for pudding!! (And my waistline can prove it!)
    R xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I crave sweet before the savory :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma
    I've not been by for a long while and have just spent a happy time browsing through your recent posts and seeing all those gorgeous creations of yours! I popped over to look at your book too and it is great - well done you, huge congratulations !! :-)
    Wishing you lots of happy days,
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again!
    I'd be surprised if anyone did buy all of the leaves fabric, so I'll definitely be back to you if it is left at the end of the week :-)
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx