Tuesday 28 September 2010

I l-o-v-e Mrsite

At times it can get frustrating when things don't go your way. Like not being able to make your contact form work properly on your contact and info page, even though you've reloaded it a billion times and still not getting any further forward! And the stupid "chat" thingy not working because 'apparently' there is no one logged in at their end........

However, when you do get it right you get to add things like these little beauties to your online shop :D And that's why I love Mr site, I love the self satisfaction of uploading it all yourself and even though I have zero experience building websites it never looks like a 5 year old did it. I've added 6 new cosmetic pouches, this is all I've managed to get finished so far. I've jiggled a few things around, added a new page 'stockists' which I will be adding to soon. I have some lovely photos of the shops to show you :) and I will be introducing them to you, just in case they are in your area.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma
    Mr Site is fab, isn't it? I used it for my website (which no longer exists) and we use it for my Hubby's website too - it's so easy isn't it? And cheap as chips!!
    Hey, I can let you have a metre of the autumn leaf fabric if you're still keen. My friend Helen wants some of it but not all of it, so just drop me a line if you still want it. You can email me if you like: macymilly@hotmail.com
    Thanks dear!
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx