Sunday 29 August 2010

Nothing like this....

.....to blow the cobwebs out of your hair!! We've had a lovely relaxing weekend, we had a walk round Newcastle Saturday and then had a lovely meal at Pizza Express in Durham to celebrate our engagement with my parents. Today we had a walk along the beach at South Shields, it was so windy!!! The sand was blowing all over, but we didn't mind, it wasn't cold at all and the sea air was so refreshing.

We had some very yummy fish and chips and then this evening we travelled back home. Its always lovely to visit and it was definitely something that was long over due. I feel relaxed, refreshed and raring to go. And with a To Do list as long as my arm its just as well :D

3 comments:

  1. nothing beats an empty beach - lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will HAVE to let me know when you are next up this way, I'd love to meet you for a coffee or something in Durham! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great having you home Em and Chris it's never long enough the time goes so quick enjoyed everything we did xx Love you

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx