Friday 15 October 2010

Winter Warmers

You may have noticed in my side bar there is an Etsy Mini for my Mam's shop 'AuntyChristine's knitted niceties'. This is her little world where she loves to knit a variety of things, her favourite at the moment being mittens and beanies.

They are very warm and one size fits all as they are stretchy. Chris is a huge fan of them (not the feminine colours I might add) and has a few in his wardrobe. And I too have a few that I shove on when its cold out. And at £14 they are not badly priced.


Her fingerless mittens are fab, warm and snugly but lots of room for movement. Great for Mum's on the go, shopping, outdoor selling (for you crafters out there) and I have to confess I have even worn them in my studio when its been chilly.....totally practical for sewing :D Mittens are £8

She has a wide variety of colours and if you would like something in a particular colour she is more than happy to knit them for you.

****SPECIAL: BUY 1 HAT GET ANOTHER 1/2 PRICE, OR BUY A HAT GET MITTENS FREE****

My favourite beanie in her shop has to be this one, so pretty with all those flecks of colour.

And I'd team it up with these gorgeous lilac fingerless mittens.

And if you're a reader of my blog and you enter the code:
ACOCT2010
in the notes to the seller you will receive free postage/shipping (she will refund postage /shipping after transaction is made)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx