Wednesday 9 March 2011

Cosmetic pouches


Here they are, the eagerly awaited cosmetic pouches, 14 different ones to choose from and they are now all listed here.

If you have signed up for my mailing list then you would already know about these, if not then why not pop over and sign up. Just pop your details in the little box in the bottom left hand corner.

I have been busy and have made stock so they are all ready to be shipped straight away. (There were more than these but I just couldn't fit them into the tub ;)

2 comments:

  1. I totally love these costmetic pouches and I am planning on getting one from you at the end of the month when I get paid! I sure hope the one I have my eye on is still there then! :o)

    Hope all is well? Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Emma, they look great!
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx