I decided to hold a raffle and my contribution is this lovely bunch of goodies pictured above. The prize consists of:
- Every £3 ($5) donation buys you 1 raffle ticket. You can enter as many times as you like.
- Once you have made your donation, come back to this post and leave me a comment telling me how much you have donated (how many tickets you have bought) and your receipt number (please make sure you write down your receipt number as I will ask you to verify this as your entry).
- Make sure you leave your email address in your comment (if you are worried about spam you can write it as name(at)hotmail(dot)com.
- If you make a mistake or need to change your comment then please delete your first comment and rewrite it.
- The raffle is open to everyone as I am posting worldwide (I will be paying the cost of postage as part of my donation).
- The raffle will close at 12 noon (GMT) on 26th March and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email.
- Please note :: this raffle is being held on this blog, in cooperation with A Bit of this and a bit of that. We are in no way affiliated with Global Giving, that's just our chosen method of getting funds safely to the affected area.
Jo will be posting a list of links to all the blogs taking part (each requiring separate donations) so if this little lot doesn't tickle your fancy then take a look at the other prizes on offer. We all want to raise as much as we can to help the people of Japan so what ever you can donate is very much appreciated. Please spread the word via facebook, twitter, friends and family and blogs.
Thank you :)
P.S. I am also donating any monies from my Fabric De-stash to Global Giving so have a peek and see if any take your fancy.