Thursday 31 March 2011

A little treat

I thought it was only fair that with me spending so much time sewing and not showing much that I needed to give you a little sneaky peek at what I've been doing. These new metal framed purses or 'Mini bags' as I like to call them are adorable and only 9cm x 10cm. I have made 5 for the show but they will be added to my website soon.
Do you remember the 'betty bag' fabric, well she is now a saddle bag with an adjustable strap. Sorry for not showing the whole bag but I needed to keep something a surprise for the show. I have to say I love this bag and will most definitely be making one for myself. And I couldn't resist adding a little bling :D

Thank you for all the good luck messages, I am feeling considerably calmer now. Just the packing and organising to do......oh yeah and the dreaded 'Press Release' to write :o/ Eeeeek!

4 comments:

  1. These purses are beautiful!
    Very charming ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I NEED one of those purses.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, gorgeous work, so elegant and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS - Love the dotty one - can't wait for them to be added to your site :)
    Enjoy the fair
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx