Friday 4 March 2011

New Fabrics

Well I did promise that I would show you the GORGEOUS new fabric I bought at the end of last month. New fabrics for new design bags. I just cant resist such lovely fabrics. It took some time to whittle it down to a reasonable selection. I say a reasonable selection because I could have continued to add more and more fabrics to my shopping cart and considering this little lot cost me a small fortune, I had to reign it in a little.

Don't forget that there are still lots of fabrics up for grabs in my destash for £2.50 here. Cant wait to see what you make out of them :D

Lots of sewing planned for the weekend, starting with making some slouch bags tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely weekend :D xx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely selection of fabrics, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx