Tuesday 29 March 2011

Something a little bit different

...4 days to go until set up day for BCTF 2011. Its been a manic one preparing this year. I am almost there! One of the new bags that I have designed for this years show has these very lovely 'o' rings on the handle. To say it was a challenge is an understatement ;) I got there in the end and I have to say I am quite impressed. They look fab. If you are near Harrogate 3-5th April (this weekend'ish) you should def check it out, details can be found on the website. More photos coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good luck with the fair - I am sure it will be great. I kinda wish I lived nearer! BTW I might have someone interested in another Kindle Cover? Is that something you would be interested in?
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with ther fair and the picture looks great!

    Sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx