Thursday 15 January 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PART 1

....to me. Who have thought 29 years would pass so quick? Even though I've had to work today I've had a lovely birthday so far. The post man left me some cards so I opened them before I left work. I want to say a big thank you to Rachel from Contented who sent me the cutest birthday card!! It has a little kitten on the front its soooooo cute, thank you Rachel it was really thoughtful of you :)

I also opened cards from my family and then when I got to work there were a pile of cards waiting for me on my desk and we ate lots of cake today!!! And when I say lots of cake I mean lots!!! This is only half of my day and now I'm looking forward to going home and having a nice dinner with the other half.
And maybe some more cake ;) ha ha.

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emma! I hope you have a really wonderful evening with your chap. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emma and Chris on the 19th have a lovely night . xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful, wonderful birthday!!!!
    xoxo
    Despina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Emma! Calories don't count on birthday cakes, especially if it is your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks mama *big hugs*

    thank you sarah and I've had a lovely day giraffina, thanks. :)

    You are so right midway records....calories dont count on your birthday especially when its birthday cake ;P

    thank you beth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Emma, happy birthday to you. It's lucky I think that you couldn't hear me sing that... hope the rest of your birthday is brilliant too,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! Oh to be 29 again! Ok maybe not! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, I remember being 29. Happy birthday young lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday again, sweetie! Glad you liked the card.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Picciolo: well I thought your singing was fab, thank you :)

    Audrey: 29 is ok not so sure I'm looking forward to being 30. Does that mean I have to start being sensible!?!? Hope not!!

    Claire: thanks for the young lady **big grin** x

    Rachel: you're too kind Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx