Saturday 16 May 2009

Good enough to eat

OK I'm back with something more fun....I've just received these buttons that I bought from Sarah at Paper-and-string and I think they look like sweeties. Good enough to eat! I must have sat for about an hour when they arrived just playing with them and trying to pick one out that was my favourite but I just couldn't decide. They are all so yummy!!

If you'd like to own some of these gorgeous button then pop over to Paper-and-string where you can get your hands on them.
Yes there is more!! I love these little flower buttons, they are so sweet. I especially love the pink ones they are my fav.

And I did promise that after Ag received her Freestyle Swap gift from me I would show you what I sent her. I made a lovely bag in shades of orange which is one of her favourite colours, I also made a fabric box to keep bits and bobs in and a felt purse. And in the center is a pink butterflies note book that I found on Etsy.
Off to cut out some fabric before bed.....

8 comments:

  1. love the first and third set of buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buttons too.

    That bag is gorgeous and I love the fabric box. Lucky swapee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got the flower buttons the other day!!your ones look great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is just fab. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is gorgeous - love the fabric!
    And those buttons look so fun to play with :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those button are just so deliciously juicy-looking aren't they? Sarah always presents things so beautifully.

    The bag you made was - as ever - gorgeous.

    I was sorry to read about the cat scratches ... told you so. :-(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes I am a very lucky swapee, I love the bag and all lovely items you've made for me! lalala
    thank you emma
    ag

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my eye on those pastel buttons too. The swap bag is a lovely shape.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx