Monday 18 May 2009

In another life...

...I'd be a super hero. But I'm afraid it would be for quite selfish reasons......I could fly here and there, get all things done in a flash, I wouldn't have to do the day job and nothing would be impossible!

Yesterday whilst reading through some blogs (angeltreats) I found this really fun application The Hero Factory where just for the day I could be The Meaty Flying Angel. And then I got a little carried away and made the other half into my partner in the fight against chores ;) ha ha

Doesn't he look hunky as The Gifted Knight. Go on try it......you'll get addicted. I started randomly picking people I know and made them into 'Goodies' and 'Baddies'. Great fun!!
The weekend was spent cutting fabric for a custom bag, knitting and sewing together more rectangles for Nell's sewing room blanket, trying to sort out some notes for my first 'book' meeting and looked for some craft fairs in the area that I can sell at. Right must dash....have some notes to finish before I make Omelet and chips. Yum Yum!!! :oP

1 comment:

  1. Yay, glad you had fun with it too! Omelette and chips sounds yum x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx