Thursday 24 June 2010

All the way to the U.S.A

I just had to show you this photo I received from Heidi of her two children with their new personalised cushions.

Heidi was kind enough to agree to me showing it on my blog (thank you). This is the best part of being a maker/seller being able to see big smiles when people receive something you've handmade :D Heidi lives in sunny California (I'm sooo envious) and commissioned the cushions for her two children and their two cousins. I'm so pleased they liked them.

Thank you for your encouragement on my last post, fingers crossed its good change.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised they look so pleased Emma! And I hope the changes you spoke about are favourable ones
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx