Thursday 30 October 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I was tagged by Kristen of Shabby Vintage Mom. The rules are simple, when you get tagged you must:~

Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

OK so here goes:

1.When ever I have lasagne (even in restaurants) I cover it with vinegar, my boyfriend thinks its disgusting but I just love the taste of the bechamel sauce with the vinegar :)

2. I have the weird ability to make a owl 'hooting' sound if I place both of my thumbs side by side, cup my hands and then blow through the gap between my thumbs!!! Great party trick!!

3. I have a tattoo on my right hand, I've spent my whole life saying there's no way I'd ever get one and then changed my mind one day and had my own design put on the little finger side of my hand.

4. I had only been with my boyfriend 6 months before I upped sticks and moved 160 miles from my home town to move in with him........just had our 6 year anniversary. Awwwww!!!!

5. I love to make people laugh, even if that means I have to act my shoe size rather than the responsible adult I'm supposed to be!! ;)

6. When I was about 8, my step dad dressed me up for Comic Relief. If I remember rightly I was wearing tracksuit bottoms with robot boxer shorts over the top, a jumper with a t-shirt over, knitted gloves and woolly hat and my face painted like a demented clown!! (I know you still have that photo Mama.....and no that does not mean that you can show Chris the photo next time were up visiting!!!!) Another prime example of me acting the fool :)

You've been tagged!!!
Sarah from Paper and String
Jane from Picciolo
Rachel from Contented
PamperingBeki
Circles are forever
The Ordinary Housewife

1 comment:

  1. Awesome~ Those were great! I'm either REALLY hungry or Lasagna with vinegar is really good :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx