Wednesday 3 December 2008

Christmas Gift Market


Not sure if any of my blog readers are from Nottingham in the UK. But if you are then why not come on down to the Christmas Gift Markets that are running from this weekend right up until Christmas.

They are being held at the View From The Top Gallery, which is situated on the 4th Floor of Waterstones (the book sellers). For more details and directions visit http://www.viewfromthetop.co.uk/

I will be there on 19th, 20th & 21st December showing off my wares, there will be lots of amazing local designers holding stalls so why not pop in and say Hi!!!
A great opportunity to bag some unique and exciting gifts :)

1 comment:

  1. I keep meaning to say that I love your starry background, good luck with the fair!
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx