Friday 19 June 2009

100%

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

2 days before the run and I have reached my target of £500 you can see here -->
And its all thanks to the lovely, kind, generous, caring people who sponsored me. Although times are pretty tough for everyone at the moment money wise, I was overwhelmed with the support and generosity.

I'm all ready got my 'Race for life' t-shirt, my race number and back sign (to say who you are running for) just had my last training run and I've filled 2 bags worth of clothes etc to give to the charity stall which will be there.

So I'm off to relax, going out for a curry tonight and planning on doing a bit sewing and scrap booking tomorrow.

4 comments:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx