Friday 7 January 2011

Gifts revealed - part2

Now that my other friend Kelly has received her Christmas gift I can show you the iPhone cover I made for her. I loved the colours that I used for this one, the K is sparkly gold leather backed with a creamy gold and the pouch itself is a pale beige.

I am thinking about maybe making some more and putting them in my Etsy and Folksy shops, maybe not with initials on them.....hhhhmmm I will have a think about that one.

Here they are together....lovely. Glad both Andrea and Kelly liked them. Hi Ladies :D *wave*.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute cases, I think many peoples wold like to get the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely and look really well made x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my blog and leave me a comment. I love hearing your thoughts and comments.... Emma xx